") of the Belarusian Medical Solidarity Foundation (the "Foundation
") discloses how and for what purpose we may collect, store,
use and/or transfer (collectively, the "Processing") data (the "Personal Data
") that we collect when you complete the Belarusian Medical Solidarity Foundation Application
form (the "Application Form
").Link to Application forms page:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OdM1IiDWJuyiIvdn0BmZwM6Cg9pYCITDXudAL8NmCXw/viewform?edit_requested=true
Questions and comments
out in this document, please do not complete the application form. By completing the Application Form, you consent to us processing your Personal Data as set out in this
- What personal data do we process ?
- How do we process Personal Data ?
- Under which legal basis do we process Personal Data ?
- How long do we store your data ?
- Do we collect Personal Data from minors ?
- What privacy rights do you have ?
- How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you ?
- What Personal data do we process ?
We process your Personal Data for the purpose of contacting you and being able to provide you with assistance.
- On the basis of which legal and regulatory framework do we act when processing Personal Data ?
Мы обрабатываем Ваши Персональные данные для обратной связи с Вами, и возможности предоставить Вам помощь.
- На основании какой нормативно-правовой базы мы действуем при обработке Персональных данных ?
In short: We only process your Personal Data when we consider it necessary, and we have a valid legal basis (i.e. Legal basis) to do so in accordance with applicable law, such as with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to enter into or perform our contractual obligations, to protect your rights or to satisfy our legitimate interests.
When processing Personal Data, we act in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR/Regulation).
The Fund shall be guided in its activities by the provisions of the Regulation when processing personal data based on the operation of the Fund's organizational unit in the European Union (hereinafter referred to as the "EU"). The Regulation shall also apply to processing of personal data of persons located in the Union by a data recipient that does not have an organizational unit in the Union, if the data processing concern:
This Regulation applies to the processing of Personal data by a controller not established in the Union, but in a place where Member State law applies by virtue
- offering goods and services to persons in the EU; or
- the monitoring of their behaviour as far as their behaviour takes place within the Union.
of public international law.
The General Data Protection Regulation require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the
following legal bases to process your Personal data:
Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Performance of a Contract. We may process your Personal data when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing our
Services or at your request, prior to entering into a contract with you.
Legal Obligations. We may process your data where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency (excluding public authorities and any public servants/their representatives from the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation), exercise or defend
our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Vital Interests. We may process your data where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- How long do we keep your information ?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal data, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Do we collect information from minors ?
In Short: we do not knowingly collect Data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit Data from or processing to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the Services. If we learn that Personal data from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What are your privacy rights ?
КIn Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal data. You may review, change, or terminate your them at any time.
In the context of the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Belarus, you have the right to:
- withdraw his or her consent at any time without giving a reason;
- to receive information relating to the processing of your Personal data that contains:
- the name and location (address of residence) of the Foundation;
- confirmation of the processing of Personal data by the Foundation (authorized person);
- Your Personal data and their source; the legal basis and purpose for processing the Personal data; the period for which your consent has been given;
- require the Foundation to amend your Personal data if the Personal data is incomplete, outdated or inaccurate;
- receive information from the Foundation on the provision of their Personal data to third parties;
- request the Foundation to cease processing your Personal data, including the deletion of your Personal data;
- appeal against actions (omissions) and decisions of the Foundation that violate your rights when processing Personal data to the competent authority for the protection of the rights of subjects of Personal data.
We will consider any request and take action in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your Personal data, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can you review, update, or delete the Data we collect from you ?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the Personal data we collect from you, change that information, or delete it.
To request to review, update, or delete your Personal data, please send the enquiry form by email email@example.com.